In this day and age, you’d think sharing your credentials should be a non-issue. But so often, people can lose hours scouring through paper copies, old USBs and hard drives looking for their credentials and licences to see whether they’re up to date. And then the moment they’re found and you’re ready to send it through, you find out the recipient will only accept them in a certain format.
Not only that, but when you share the credential, how do you know that it’s safe and secure, and only your intended recipient is going to see all your private details? What a nightmare!
Getting stuck in this same cycle is an all-too-familiar scenario.
But what if there’s a better way?
Introducing CredShare™ for Individuals
CredShare™ is the digital home for all your tickets, licences, documents and credentials. Individual users get a secure one-to-one sharing platform. A CredShare™ is when you share your credentials with anyone for any purpose, whether that be leisure, school or work. You can share one or many credentials in a CredShare™ with any single recipient.
Recipients of your CredShare™ get evidence that you have the credentials located in the CredShare™.
Here is what a CredShare™ looks like. It contains one or many credentials each with:
- Credential description/name
- Credential owner’s name
- Issuer organisation
- Issue date
- Expiry date
- Expiry status
- 2 images or Pdf files
Why Is CredShare™ Right for You?
- Keep all your records in one place. With CredShare™, you simply upload each credential once. Then it’s always available along with all your other credentials, all in one place. You can keep them there for as long as you wish. You can easily upload anything in one go, whether it’s your driver’s licence, work certificates, car registration, university degree, medicare card, insurance policies, passport or even a fishing licence! You can also prove your identity via Australia Post’s Digital iD.
- Simple to set up and use. CredShare™ uses an easy-to-use cloud-based application, that makes it easy to store and organise all your tickets, licenses, documents and credentials in one place. The sharing centre tracks each CredShare™ and the number of times it has been viewed, so you know it’s been seen.
- Get expiry notifications. Once you’ve set up an account, you’ll get expiry reminders so you never have to worry about forgetting expiring credentials again.
- Safe and secure. CredShare™ encrypts and stores all your records on highly secure AWS servers. Each CredShare™ allows you to choose the recipient and the length of time it’s made available. CredShare™’s security systems are regularly independently tested. Each CredShare™ is encrypted, so if a CredShare™ is somehow intercepted by an unauthorised person your data can not be opened or viewed.
- You’re in full control of your CredShares. Your sharing centre also enables you to extend, shorten or cancel the life of each CredShareTM. This means you can turn off the share at any time and can pre-set how long it is live for.
- Verified credentials directly from Issuers. With CredShare™, you can request any issuer (school, university, training organisation) to add a credential directly into your personal CredShare™ account. Not only does this simplify uploading the credential, but it also gives it a “verified” status which others can trust.
Get Started With CredShare™ Today
Creating a free CredShare™ account solves all your problems with credential storage, maintenance, and sharing. You’ll never have to worry about losing important files or expiring credentials again because you now have a single secure place to keep and share them with a functional mobile app that does all the heavy lifting for you.
Store and upload all the licences, documents, and files you need in one go and securely share them as soon as you need to.